Operating weight including 3'8" / 1110 mm arm, bucket with
0.10 yd³ / 0.08 m³ ISO 754 capacity, blade, operator weight, liquids, full
fuel tank, and standard equipment.
Tight Tail Swing
The operator can focus more on the work in front and
worry less about rear swing impact in confined areas
with only 80 mm 3.2" protrusion over the tracks.
Two–Post ROPS and Top Guard Canopy
• Operator maintains excellent visibility at all times
• Easy to enter and exit
Larger Operator Space and Foot Space
• Allows the operator to enter and exit the machine easily from either side
• Reclining suspension seat for added comfort
Large Operator's Cab (optional)
Foot space same as PC228US-3.
Large Capacity Air Conditioner (optional)
Helps maintain a comfortable operator environment
throughout the year.
Wide Working Ranges
The MR-2 series have wider working ranges with high
Greater Digging Force
Exceptional productivity combined with superior
stability and superb fine control with CLSS.
Superior Lifting Capacity
MR-2 series offers high lifting capacity and stability in
a tight tail machine design.
Automatic Two-Speed Travel
In high speed, travel speed is automatically shifted
from high speed to low speed according to the travel
Cast X-track Frame
Soil does not accumulate on the track frame due to
the rounded design and wide openings.
Tilt-Up Operator’s Compartment and a Fully Opening Engine Hood and Side Hoods
Operator's compartment floor tilts forward for easy
access to hydraulic compartments. Full opening hoods are easy to access for periodic inspection and faster service.
500 Hour Maintenance Interval
Extended lubrication intervals of equipment bushings
and swing circle and extended engine oil replacement
intervals reduce maintenance costs and down time.
• Air cleaner, single element
• Automatic two-speed travel control
• Counterweight and additional counterweight
• Pattern change valve (ISO- Backhoe)
• Rubber shoes
• Rearview mirrors, RH/LH
• Suspension seat–reclining with arm rests
• Seat belt 76 mm 3"
• Steering pedals
• Two–post canopy or cab ROPS and Top Guard
• Travel alarm
• Additional light
• Air conditioner (with heater and defroster)
• Reinforced blade with BOCE
• Road liner
• Steel shoes
• Radiator net
KOMATSU REPORT 2014
Corporate partnership adds Diesel Technology - Komatsu program at North Dakota State College of Science (NDSCS)