• Spacious canopy/cab with unobstructed floor provides the operator with ample leg room
• Folding travel pedals
• Upper rail sliding door (cab models)
• Air conditioning provides a comfortable operating space throughout the year (cab models)
• Two-post ROPS canopy provides unequalled visibility
• Fully adjustable suspension seat reduces operator fatigue
• PPC joystick controls are low effort and provide fine control
• Gauges and indicator lights are easy to read
The operator can focus more on the work in front and worry less about rear swing clearance, even in confined areas with only an 80 mm 3.1" projection over the tracks.
Whether you are comfortable with ISO or SAE, you can easily change from one to the other.
The operator’s station design allows the operator to maintain a 360° field-of-view.
The operator compartment tilts forward for easy access to hydraulic and engine components.
Allow easy access for daily checks and regular maintenance.
The strong X-track frame is a large hydraulic excavator concept and deters the buildup of dirt and debris, saving the operator valuable time when cleaning the machine.
Locks out drives and hydraulics during machine start up.
Allows the operator to switch between one-way (Breaker) and two-way auxiliary hydraulic flow (Thumb).
Has high durability and maintains suitable clearances between pin and bushing after long-term operation.