- Legislators are working to support the environment.
- Recognition for early Hybrid use.
- Better ranking with bids that include Hybrids.
- Are you in a EPA non-attainment area?
- Are there any grants available for your area?
Follow these simple steps to find out if you are in an non-attainment area:
- Go to: www.epa.gov/air/oaqps/greenbk
- Select link “All Criteria Pollutants”
- Select link #3 “Currently Designated Nonattainment Areas for All Criteria Pollutants”
- Select state
- Nonattainment areas listed by county in alphabetical order
Once you have identified a non-attainment area: Review county bids or Request for Proposals (RFP)/Request For Quotations (RFQ) for Hybrid option preference.
Are there any grants available for your area?
- select “Find Grant Opportunities” from the red section on the left hand side.
- This brings you to several search options. If you find a useful search option, use it. Otherwise click “Browse by Agency”
- Select “Environmental Protection Agency”
- Browse for diesel related grants.
- Check back periodically for new additions.
- US EPA Diesel Emissions Reduction Act (DERA) - is often renewed yearly and is available in the Nov-Jan time frame.