A machine using the GPS antenna and receiver will track multiple GPS satellite signals.
The Base Station is set to a “known” point on the jobsite and then broadcasts the “correction” information to the machine using a radio signal.
The “correction” fixes the satellite inherent errors and uses the machine settings to generate an accurate current position of the blade.
The current position of the blade is compared to the 3D model of the project. Cut or fill value is displayed for the operator. Also an automatic hydraulic interface can accurately move the blade to the exact design grade.
Inside the cab a display with a simple interface for the operator to use to be more efficient and have grading information on parts of the project.
- Complete grading operations faster
- Fewer passes to finish grade
- More efficient machine use…Less Rework, grade it once and move on
- Greatly decrease the amount and waiting for grade stakes
- Lower machine operating costs
- Better Material Yields
- Improve Fuel Efficiency
- Improve operator performance