Axle Oils/Gear Lubricants
Komatsu AXO80 is a mineral based, premium universal tractor transmission oil designed for use in off-road applications as well as agricultural tractors. Special friction modifying additives ensure optimum performance of oil immersed brakes while minimizing brake noise. It is also suited for hydraulic systems of tractors and ancillary equipment. Its selected additives and high quality base oils provide good low temperature fluidity and wear protection.
- Smooth functioning of multi disc clutches as used in limited slip differentials and in oil immersed disc brakes
- Excellent low temperature fluidity leading to responsive hydraulic performance and smooth gearshift performance from cold starts
- Excellent load carrying capacity
- Minimal viscosity change at high temperatures
- Lower maintenance costs
- Longer equipment life
Komatsu Gear Lubricants are thermally stable, multipurpose gear lubes having extreme pressure properties to protect hypoid and other gear types from scuffing and wear. These lubricants are suitable for adding to or filling most differentials and conventional transmissions in equipment, trucks or cars where an API GL-5 type lubricant is specified.
Komatsu Gear Lubricants are recommended for add or fill in:
- All Komatsu equipment applications where a gear lubricant is recommended
- Manual transmissions
- Final drives
- Truck rear axles
- Passenger car rear axles
- Agricultural, truck, industrial and construction equipment transmissions where GL-5 type lubricants are permitted.
Features & Benefits
- Extreme pressure properties to protect hypoid and other gear types from scuffing and wear
- High temperature stability
- Longer fluid life
- Sludge control / cleaner gears and transmissions
- Available in 80W-90 and 85W-140