KOMTRAX for Construction Machines
State of the Art Remote Monitoring System
KOMTRAX for construction equipment is Komatsu’s state of the art remote monitoring system. As expected, KOMTRAX will keep track of where your machines are and how much they are working. What will pleasantly surprise you is how easy it is to make KOMTRAX an everyday part of your business. Without pinging or your direct involvement, KOMTRAX can keep you informed of machine location changes or notable machine health issues. And while KOMTRAX is keeping you informed of notable events, it’s seamlessly gathering important data such as working effort and idle time that can help you coach operators to improve efficiencies and get more work done faster while burning less fuel.
KOMTRAX gives you the knowledge to empower you to make fact-based, strategic business decisions regarding your machines and their operations. This pays off in increased productivity and availability, proactive support, smarter management, and much more.
The information KOMTRAX reports will vary by machine model for Komatsu Equipment.
Below is a listing of information your machine may be able to provide. Contact your local Komatsu Distributor to find out the specific information your machine is capable of reporting.
- Service Meter Reading
- Operation Map (Times of day the engine was on/off),
- Fuel Consumption
- Residual Fuel Level
- Residual Diesel Emissions Fluid (DEF) Level
- High Water Temperature during the day’s operation
- Dashboard Cautions
- Maintenance Reminders/Notifications
- Abnormality codes
- Engine Lock
- Out of Area Alerts
- Movement Position Reports
- Actual Working Hours (Engine on time less idle time)
- Attachment Working Hours
- Operation Hours in Each Work Mode (Economy, Power, Breaker, Lifting)
- Digging Hours
- Hoisting Hours
- Travel Hours
- Breaker Usage Hours
- Hydraulic relief Hours
- Eco-mode Usage Hours
- Load Frequency (Hours spent in four different load levels determined by pump pressures or
- Komatsu Diesel Particulate Filter Performance
- Odometer readings
- Dump Count