KOMATSU CARE KEEPS YOUR NEW KOMATSU TIER 4 EQUIPMENT UP AND RUNNING SMOOTHLY AND EFFICIENTLY—WHILE KEEPING YOUR COST OF OWNERSHIP DOWN
When you own and operate a piece of Komatsu Tier 4 construction equipment, you get more than a high-tech, hard-working, EPA-compliant machine. You also get a strong commitment from Komatsu and your Komatsu distributor to deliver an ownership experience that’s second to none. We call it Komatsu CARE — a complete service and advanced product support solution that Komatsu and our distributors provide to our customers throughout the entire lifecycle of the machine.
Komatsu CARE features our exclusive Complimentary Scheduled Maintenance program: Every Komatsu Tier 4 construction machine comes standard with factory scheduled maintenance for the first 3 years/2,000 hours. Complimentary Komatsu Diesel Particulate Filter exchange is also included.
An Industry Exclusive, with exclusive benefits.
Komatsu is the first construction equipment manufacturer offering this kind of complimentary maintenance program that adds value to your Tier 4 equipment investment. You can count on Komatsu CARE to:
- Lower your cost of ownership
- Improve equipment uptime and reliability
- Protect the value of your capital investment
- Ensure that proper maintenance is performed by factory-certified technicians with OEM parts
- Increase resale value with detailed maintenance records and transferable program benefits
Every new Komatsu Tier 4 construction machine is covered.
The Komatsu CARE program covers all new Komatsu Tier 4 construction equipment, whether rented, leased or purchased. For the first 3 years or 2,000 hours, whichever occurs first, you’ll receive:
- Regular service at 500, 1,000, 1,500 and 2,000-hr. intervals
- 50-point inspection by factory-trained technician at each scheduled interval
- Technician labor
- Fluids, oils, coolant, filters and parts*
- Technician travel to and from your equipment location
Service will be performed by a Komatsu distributor and only Komatsu genuine fluids and filters will be used.
Komatsu CARE services are available from every Komatsu distributor in the US and Canada.
* Coolant at 24 months (if not expired by hours), belts, valve adjustments and accumulators are not covered under this program.
Complimentary Komatsu Diesel Particulate Filter exchange also included.
Komatsu Tier 4 construction equipment also comes with 2 complimentary KDPF exchange units for the first 5 years—no hour limit.
- Exchanges can occur at regular planned service intervals or at 2 unplanned times (pre-authorization required)
- Lowers your cost of ownership
- No waiting for cleaning means increased uptime
- Removal and Installation will be performed by a factory certified technician (at customer expense) to ensure the work is done to OEM standards