We recognize the important role we can play in encouraging the next generation of innovative and skilled STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, mathematics) professionals. Mentoring in the classroom, job shadowing, factory tours, or mentoring robotics teams are just some of the outreach Komatsu employees are involved in to work with students and encourage kids of all genders and backgrounds to participate in a variety of programs and activities.
Nothing says fall like carving pumpkins, and we’ve provided some templates below so you can showcase a favorite Komatsu machine from the construction, forestry, material handling or mining industry.
Carve the coolest pumpkin on your block today.
- Click on the image or link below and print out a PDF template.
- Tape the template to your pumpkin.
- Use a very small nail or straight pin to poke holes along the path of the design or use a fine-pointed ballpoint pen to firmly trace the design onto your pumpkin through the paper.
- Remove the template and carve along your marked lines.
- Share a photo with us on social media!
Download a template today, get carving, then share a photo of your pumpkin with us on social!