- 21,848 lbs Operating Weight
- 105 hp @ 2200 rpm Horsepower
- 2.89 - 3.14 yd³ Blade Capacity
Introducing the Next Generation of Machine Control
Intelligent Machine Control machines have the following advantages over dozers with external grade control systems.
Automated operation from rough dozing to finish grade.
New dozing mode, load control performance features.
Standard factory installed integrated system.
- No Cables
No coiled cables between machine and blade.
- No Climbing
GNSS antenna and mast removed from blade.
- No Connections
No daily connections required between machine and blade.
Automated Blade Control, from Rough Dozing to Finish Grade. Straight to Grade.
- Blade moves to target surface until load reaches a preset level.
- The blade automatically raises to minimize track slip.
- Should the load decrease, blade will lower to re-load blade to an optimum level.
Cab Top GNSS Antenna
No blade mounted GNSS antenna(s), cables to worry about damaging with cab top GNSS antenna. Reduced risk of theft due to low visibility as viewed from ground level.
Enhanced inertial measuring unit (IMU+)
Chassis mounted IMU and intelligent logic enables accurate grading performance without blade mounted sensors.
Stroke Sensing Hydraulic Cylinders
Robust stroke sensing hydraulic cylinders employ proven Komatsu sensor technologies for accurate finish grade performance. Stroke sensing angle cylinder allows machine control system to know the angle of the blade.
|Type||4-cycle, water-cooled, direct injection|
|Aspiration||Variable flow turbocharged, air-to-air aftercooled|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|Bore x stroke||3.75" x 4.52"||95 mm x 115 mm|
|Piston displacement||199 in³||3.26 ltr|
|SAE J1995 - Gross||107 HP||79 kW|
|ISO 9249 / SAE J1349 - Net||105 HP||78 kW|
|Rated rpm||2200 rpm|
|Fan drive type||Hydraulic
|Method||Gear pump, force lubrication|
|*EPA Tier 4 Final emission certified|
|Closed-center Load Sensing System (CLSS) designed for precise and responsive control, and for efficient simultaneous operation.|
|Hydraulic control unit:|
|All spool control valves externally mounted remote to the hydraulic tank. Piston-type hydraulic pump with capacity (discharge flow) of 99 ltr/min 26 U.S. gal/min at rated engine rpm.|
|Relief valve setting||3,974 psi||27.4 MPa / 280 kg/cm²|
|Hydraulic cylinders||Double-acting, piston type|
|Number of cylinders:||Bore||Bore|
|Blade lift / 2||3"||75 mm|
|Blade tilt / 1||3.6"||90 mm|
|Blade angle / 2||3.1"||80 mm|
|Blade pitch||1 adjustable linkage|
|Hydraulic oil capacity (refill):|
|Power angle tilt dozer||17 U.S. gal||64 ltr|
|3-spool control valve for Power Angle Tilt dozer|
|Blade lift||Raise, hold, lower, and float|
|Blade tilt||Right, hold, and left|
|Blade angle||Right, hold, and left|
|Additional control valve required for ripper|
|Ripper lift||Raise, hold and lower|
Dual-path, hydrostatic transmission provides infinite speed changes up to 5.3 km/h / 8.5 mph. The variable capacity travel motors allow the operator to select the optimum speed to match specific jobs. Travel control lock lever and neutral switch.
(quick shift mode)*
|*Quick shift speeds are adjustable in the monitor.|
Operating Weight (APROXIMATE)
|Tractor weight:||Including ROPS cab, U frame for power angle tilt dozer, rated capacity of lubricant, coolant, full fuel tank, operator, and standard equipment.|
|18,342 lb||8320 kg|
|Operating weight:||Including Power Angle Tilt dozer, ROPS cab, operator, standard equipment, rated capacity of lubricant, hydraulic control unit, coolant, and full fuel tank.|
|21,848 lb||9910 kg|
Service Refill Capacities
|Coolant||9.0 U.S. gal||34 ltr|
|Fuel tank||50.2 U.S. gal||190 ltr|
|Engine oil||2.9 U.S. gal||11 ltr|
|Hydraulic tank||15.8 U.S. gal||60 ltr|
|Final drive (each side)||0.9 U.S. gal||3.5 ltr|
|Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)||4.1 U.S. gal||15.4 ltr|
|Track roller frame||Monocoque, large section, durable construction|
|Rollers and idlers||Lubricated track rollers|
|Sealed and lubricated track||Track tension is easily adjusted with grease gun.|
|Number of track rollers (each side)||6|
|Type of shoes (standard)||Single grouser|
|Number of shoes (each side)||39|
|Grouser height||1.9"||47 mm|
|Shoe width (standard)||20"||510 mm
|Ground contact area||3,707 in²||23919 cm²|
(with dozer, ROPS cab)
|5.8 psi||0.41 kgf/cm² / 40.3 kPa|
|Track gauge||5'4"||1620 mm|
|Length of track on ground||7'8"||2345 mm|
- 3D GNSS Intelligent Machine Control
- Accumulator for Electric Proportional Control (EPC)
- Air cleaner, dry, double element type with caution lamp on monitor
- Air conditioner (A/C)
- Air inlet
- Alternator, 24 V/85 A
- Back-up alarm
- Batteries, large capacity 24 V/92 Ah
- Cab accessories
--12 V × 2 power supply
--Rear view mirror
--Rear view monitor system
--Crankcase guard and underguard
--Decelerator/brake pedal (Single pedal)
- Electronically controlled Hydrostatic Transmission (HST) with quick-shift and variable speed settings
- Electronic monitor panel with on-board diagnostics
- Engine hood and side panels
- Engine, KOMATSU SAA4D95LE-7, gross output of 80 kW 107 HP, direct injection, water-cooled turbocharged, air-to-air aftercooler, cooled EGR, EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage 4 emissions certified
- Fan, hydraulic driven, electronic control
- Filler cap locks and cover locks
- Foot rest, high mounted
- Fuel pre-filter (10 micron) and fuel filter (2 micron)
- Grease gun holder
- High altitude arrangement (No fuel adjustment up to 2300 m)
- Hydraulics for PAT dozer
- Intake pipe with precleaner
- Large high-resolution LCD
- Lunch box holder
- Marks and plates, English
- New Operator Identification System
- Palm Command Control System (PCCS) with electronic control for travel control
- Palm Command Control System (PCCS) with EPC for blade control
- Power turn with counter rotation
- Pullhook, front
- Radiator guard grid
- Radiator reserve tank
- Real-time DEF monitoring
- Rear-hinged radiator guard
- Reverse travel speed presets
- ROPS cab*
- Seat belt, 76 mm 3" retractable
- Seat, air suspension, fabric, heated, low back, headrest
- Shovel holder
- Starting motor, 24 V/4.5 kW
- Self adjusting roller
- Sprockets, bolt-on
- Sprocket inner guard
- Track roller guards, end section
- Track shoe assembly (PLUS)
- Heavy-Duty lubricated rotary bushing
- D39PXi-24: 635 mm 25" single grouser shoe
- Triple labyrinth final drive
- Water separator
- Worklamp (Front 3, rear 2)
Dozer assembly and rear-mounted equipment are not included in base machine price
*Meets ISO 3471, SAE J/ISO 3471 ROPS standards, and ISO 3449 FOPS standard.
- Dozer assembly
- Hydraulics for rear equipment
- Track roller guard, full length
470 kg / 1,036 lb
- Beam length
1569 mm / 62"
- Maximum lift above ground
389 mm / 15"
- Maximum digging depth
336 mm / 13"
- Number of shanks