Save the dates!
2019 Product Support Trainings (PST):
- Spring PST: April 1, Salt Lake City, UT.
- Fall PST: October 7th, Cartersville, GA.
Registration and course information will be available 2 months prior to the event. Scan the PST QR code about “Training” at the right bottom of the wall calendar after February 16th for more information.
New Year’s Resolution: As you set your professional goals for this year, take the time and review your daily work habits and see what you could do differently in the future. Such examples could be: Planning your day the night before, practicing your interpersonal skills, dedicating 30 mins per day to learn something new regarding your company or the industry you are working in. It is the small -everyday things that will help you become more efficient and successful at your work.
Did you know?
Komatsu Parts Team has created a wide range of marketing tools for 2019, to better support you and your customers. Below is a quick summary of sales materials that you will find useful for promoting Komatsu Parts business. More to come in the next few months!
Internal Tools (B2B):
- PARTnership Bulletin: Monthly newsletter with Sales/Technical tips and updates on Komatsu Parts Programs, Products, systems as well as events.
Available on the Extranet >PMN>PARTnership Bulletin
- Program Guide: information on Komatsu Parts programs, online tools and protection plans. To place an order, please contact your DPSM.
- Fluid Capacity Reference Guide: Cross Reference list with Komatsu machine models and oil part numbers. Available on Online Sales Literature
- Parts Flash Cards: includes sales tips and brief description of the features – benefits of the Komatsu Parts. Available on Online Sales Literature
External Tools (B2C):
- Quick Reference Guides: 2page, model specific, brochures with information on power train, electrical, cooling, suspension and hydraulic systems. A great tool to help you increase sales opportunities. Available on the Extranet > Parts > Parts Sales Materials
- 2-page brochures, finance mailers and buckslips: Designed to help you build your customer relationships, the new marketing items describe the distinctive features and benefits of Komatsu Genuine Parts.
Available on: Extranet > Parts > Parts Sales Materials.
For distributor co-branded brochures, please visit Extranet >Marketing> Komatsu Market Place.
For further information on Komatsu Parts Marketing Tools, please contact your Komatsu DPSM. Ask also about the Discretionary Funds - available from Komatsu Parts Marketing for your Dealership – see PMN1700- 45.